Busco Beach in NC, October 9-11, 2015

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, October 9-11, 2015

starting to get a good turnout !!! should be some mud to play in. j.boy va.

Quote Originally Posted by john swenson View Post
    starting to get a good turnout !!! should be some mud to play in. j.boy va.
    i was actually gonna sit this one out but I really need a vacation!!! Think I'm gonna show up Tues afternoon and just relax and tinker with the max (new lights and light bar) until people show up.call me Drew when u get a chance

1) Johnboyva. MaxII )we'll call it a ) Hybrid
    2) ArgoJim Bringing LCheney with Sandy, probably a Truck, a sister driving a townie special, and maybe a brother with a kid or 2 (not Rickga) Driving one of the early Argo's we originally sold, and of course ArgoGil (not a member, just his name) in a Conquest of course, yes I know I'm actually committing. (Though I have been in JD trying to chase a cold out). Usually wait for RickGa to commit but this should cause that.
    3)Deedeelin 1 ?
    4)Scott 8x8 and son John Argo 8 w/ tracks
    5)Rickga, Kevin, Jon Argo 480
    6)Don, 2 boys(sorry Don can only remember bud),Attex truck,Hustler?
    7)Drew(hopefully nothing comes up)Attex or MaxIV
    8)mfenmor with son and MaxIV
    9)Matt O., Nick O. and Crew, MuddOx,Attex,MaxII?
    10)ssbplumber(Sam) and family, Argo 750HDI 8x8
    11)Kevin and Ramona
    12)Shana and Mike
    13)Ken and Elaine
    14) Lewis and Peggy Argo Avenger
    15)
    16)
    17)
    18)
    19)
    20)
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways , cigar in one hand, whiskey in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!!"

b
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 03:24 PM.

deedee, you and norm will have plenty of time to scout out the best mud holes !! see ya early thursday morn. johnboy va.

Given the amount of rain we've been getting, and the hurricane set to pummel the east coast this weekend, the place should be under water. To me, that's riding conditions too good to miss. I haven't touched a machine in about a year, but the last thing I did wÃ*s put splined axles and k-lock rims on the hustler, so it should be close to ready. Beth tells me I have been a workaholic this year and need a fun weekend. I think she is right. If I can get all my ducks in a row, I will try to be there. If anyone has any parts requests let me know. Not sure if I will bring the trailer and 2 machines, or just put one in the truck
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Should be a great weekend. Wet but perfect weather. Hope you can make it Brian, I know you don't get much time to relax and have fun. Should be interesting to see how far the river floods in and what the swampy areas are like. This should be a nice, muddy, change your clothes after every ride weekend. Can't wait. Should be some Buffalo members pulling in on Wednesday and then Gil and myself should be there Thursday around 12 or 1 o'clock.

I'm hoping all this rain coming from the coast will dazzle up riding/mudding conditions.
    Count me, Heather, Jude, Britain, Lily, Danny (brother), and Sam (friend) all squished in like sardines in the 'ol Argo 8x8 750HDI! Ready to run it through the ropes and try not to sink it this time! We'll be coming Saturday morning and leaving Monday afternoon. See ya all next weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    1) Johnboyva. MaxII )we'll call it a ) Hybrid
    2) ArgoJim Bringing LCheney with Sandy, probably a Truck, a sister driving a townie special, and maybe a brother with a kid or 2 (not Rickga) Driving one of the early Argo's we originally sold, and of course ArgoGil (not a member, just his name) in a Conquest of course, yes I know I'm actually committing. (Though I have been in JD trying to chase a cold out). Usually wait for RickGa to commit but this should cause that.
    3)Deedeelin 1 ?
    4)Scott 8x8 and son John Argo 8 w/ tracks
    5)Rickga, Kevin, Jon Argo 480
    6)Don, 2 boys(sorry Don can only remember bud),Attex truck,Hustler?
    7)Drew(hopefully nothing comes up)Attex or MaxIV
    8)mfenmor with son and MaxIV
    9)ssbplumber(Sam) and family, Argo 750HDI 8x8
    10)Kevin and Ramona
    11)Shana and Mike
    12)Ken and Elaine
    13)Lewis and Peggy Argo Avenger
    14)
    15)
    16)
    17)
    18)
    19)
    20)
    Unfortunately the Mudd-Ox/Max crew isn't going to make it. With events every weekend and being so busy at the shop, we can't slip away. Hopefully next spring!

Got the O-K from my supervisor today for the vacation time! I'm ready to get muddy with this perfect weather. Should be a great weekend. Hope to see as many machines as possible out there and getting stuck Drive safe everyone and ARGOJIM and his shadow will be there Thursday night or Friday

+ Reply to Thread