Eastern Pa ride Aug 9th

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Eastern Pa ride Aug 9th

busted a band + shredded a belt now its time for mid motor conversion
    1996 MAX IV ,KUBOTA DIESEL
    MAX II 30HP Bandolero

Any future rides planned here? Is it a good place for testing, ie. getting towed back if needed like the area near Sandy Valley?

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

ya its a fairly good place for testing i got towed back lol
    1996 MAX IV ,KUBOTA DIESEL
    MAX II 30HP Bandolero

Anyone up for a ride here in the next month or so? I know it's short notice.
    Trying to figure a date for any who may be interested's free time schedule.

Chime in with a weekend day that's good for you and we'll see who matches up, I need to test Phil and Lindsay is READY to go.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

im sure i can manage a a couple of machines
    Acta non verba

Right now my weekend's are open. let us know when. "Saturday's are the best for me right now"

Quote Originally Posted by FREQ42 View Post
    Right now my weekend's are open. let us know when. "Saturday's are the best for me right now"
    Hey Bob! Good to see you on the site again!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

we where just there last weekend , they opened up the other side of the mountain and we rode for a straight 4.5 hours with no problems. count me in if its a sunday and i'm sure Keith, Steve and Sean, Shannon would be interested

+ Reply to Thread