Rides at Cliffs Insane Terrain

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Rides at Cliffs Insane Terrain

All loaded up and ready to go. For those of you that are going or thinking of going in the future, this place is very amphibious friendly. The manager is a big fan of amphibs and is looking at getting one himself. He rallied for us to not need helmets but the insurance company had the final say. So a half helmet minimum is required. See you all there.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Quote Originally Posted by tbone9 View Post
    All loaded up and ready to go. For those of you that are going or thinking of going in the future, this place is very amphibious friendly. The manager is a big fan of amphibs and is looking at getting one himself. He rallied for us to not need helmets but the insurance company had the final say. So a half helmet minimum is required. See you all there.
    There will be 3 of us fellow amphibs there as well for our maiden voyage!! Hoping to have a great time!!!

Have fun and be sure to take some video!

should be good and muddy!! had 3 inches of rain wednesday night!!

Had a blast yesterday at cliffs!! Met tbone9 and if it wasn't for him all 3 of us other 6x6s woulda been walking to the truck!! Thanks again Trevor for showing us a great time and all the assistance with the winch���� greatly appreciated and I'm not sure about you but I'm pretty sore today from all the bouncing around!!
    We'll ride again soon

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Have fun and be sure to take some video!
    X2
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

Yes it was a great weekend riding with the boys from Illinois. Lots of mud lots of laughs. It was nice having help getting out of the worst spots. Would have shot some video but I was having too much fun and too full of mud. Besides I'm no good at posting video. Lucky I can post pictures. Lol.
    Attached Images
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

I have a few videos on my old phone and I've never posted before either. I have a hard time trying to post pics as well!!
    Good times!!

nice video T-Bone

+ Reply to Thread