80w-90 HYPOY C gear oil

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 80w-90 HYPOY C gear oil

80w-90 HYPOY C gear oil

i am about to change my transmission fluid in my 08 frontier 6x6 and i have been to 2 different parts stores looking for this and i can't find it. anybody know where i can find it thanks
    Last edited by dixieandbacon; 03-04-2008 at 09:38 PM.

were are you located?

Why do we waste tax money on bridges and roads when we can all just drive AATVs

i have tried auto zone and advanced auto parts.

Think I got it at Pep Boys.
    To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

Castrol dealer locator

Last edited by Robio_8x8; 03-04-2008 at 10:01 PM.

Walmart

Your trying to get too technical. Walmart carries in the automotive section. They sell it both in quart/litre and gallon size jugs. Castrol only. Best price as well.

The only reason I did not suggest Wal-Mart

Quote Originally Posted by xrover View Post
    Your trying to get too technical. Walmart carries in the automotive section. They sell it both in quart/litre and gallon size jugs. Castrol only. Best price as well.
    not all Wal-Mart’s in the States have an automotive section.

I know this sounds funny but I found this out in Florida when I lost an alternator belt

I thought I was in the Twilight Zone when they guy said there is no auto parts department and the other Wal-Mart’s in the area that have an auto section do not carry auto parts just tires

Oh wait I did mention Wal-Mart up there

Hey maybe there is no Wal-Mart near him. I was in a part of the US once that didn’t have an I Hop or Denny’s for over 300 miles and it was not Alaska
    Last edited by Robio_8x8; 03-04-2008 at 10:56 PM.

Road trip!

Hey! I have 2 bottles in my garage you can use! You just have to come on down to Vegas to get them! Bring the Argos too!!!
    ---JIM---
    I reject your reality and substitute my own...
    (Mythbusters Fan )

thanks guys i just ordered it online. better then driving around everywhere. there are 4 walmarts near by just didnt have time to go by there. silver thanks for the offer but i had to drive 16 hours to get the argo's so i am good on driving for a while.

+ Reply to Thread