Looking for Plans or Spec of the Muscateer Big Black Box Transmission

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Plans or Spec of the Muscateer Big Black Box Transmission

Looking for Plans or Spec of the Muscateer Big Black Box Transmission

Hi guys I've been looking at the Muscateer big black box transmission and found it's very simple and only made out of sprockets and chains and looking to make a new one for a 6x6 I'm making and if anyone has any plans of it or just knows how it works and can make me tech drawing so I can remake one or has old or broken one they willing to send me to have and look over and get remade

If you have plans for a chain transmission that I could use please let me know and PM me

I might be able to help you out. I'll make a few calls and get back to you tomorrow.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Ok thanks you very much JP

Any luck JP???

Quote Originally Posted by Theman10k View Post
    Any luck JP???
    Yep! Got it. Check your inbox.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

JP,
    Would you mind sending it to me as well? I tried searching for it a few years back and gave up on it after putting a lot of time into it. Thanks!

Check out youtube, 2/5 scale Sherman Tank. Posted by Tankman. He builds his trans from the ground up. I think he sells plans. The trans is for a tracked vehicle. But it might be adatable for an anphibous.
    Anyway its a nice piece of engineering and craftsmanship.
    Good day.

Quote Originally Posted by andylmusic76 View Post
    JP,
    Would you mind sending it to me as well? I tried searching for it a few years back and gave up on it after putting a lot of time into it. Thanks!
    Sure thing, Andy. Happy to help.

Hi I just picked up a muscateer with the black box I'm kinda stumped with it can u tell me more about it and if I can still get parts. Also what type of fluid does it take and how much. Any support or knowledge you can spare is very appreciated thanks

Can I get this info as well please

+ Reply to Thread