t20

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: t20

t20

Who wants to do a rebuild on the sight I don't have time to do it lol

Where are you located?

Alpena I can ship ups I have a hub at where I work I hope the bolt hole is fixable from the movement in the frame

Its a 2000 max iv

So I did a lot of research I'm thinking of rebuilding my self so I'm looking for resources for parts supply and everything you need for doing bands bearings sprockets and seals

Ok, case half gaskets and bearings must be purchased through MuddOx. Bands can be relined, and you can search the forum for places to get them done. Many members have had some redone. The other option on them is new from MuddOx. They have made improvements, so new May not be a bad route, but relined is a fraction of the price. O-rings you can get anywhere for the plungers. Sprockets you really shouldn't need, but there are a few options. Obviously MuddOx carries them. Heck you can get any new t-20 part from there, but Whipper can also make you a set of sprockets. He can change the size even if you desire. He does great work and is a very valuable member of our community. You will need to helicoil those messed up holes in the t-20, and probably want to do the 2008 frame upgrade while your at it. I believe the specs on the kit are listed somewhere from the homepage or you may be able to get it from MuddOx if you don't have a local fab shop that will make you up one.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Here are your bearing #'s
    input shaft brg: BH1612
    planetary brg: BH168
    input shaft inner brg (only on old style trans): B910
    output brg (must be machined, 17mm thick stock needs to be 15mm thick): peer N6207

And the seal #'s
    output shaft seals #17184
    input shaft seal # 9878
    plunger o-rings #018
    shifter o-rings #117

Drew is correct on the case half seals, buy them through Mudd-ox, Or the whole rebuild seal kit as it is only a little $ more and you get new clips and fiber washers too.
    I'd also suggest buying the output bearings from Mudd-ox too as surface grinding them is a real P.I.T.A.

Thank you for all the info what is the best method of cleaning all the gunk off the trans to check it over

6x6burnout:
    Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-11-2016 at 06:28 PM.

Thank you the trans seems to work fine it is just leaking out of the plungers there is a lot of sand built up around the sprocket drives like it's seeping from there it just needs a good cleaning for sure man I just don't have the Patience for this thing anymore I love spending a ton of money on it and didn't even get to drive it yet what a damn joke it just makes me sick

+ Reply to Thread