T-20 information

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: T-20 information

T-20 information

Whats the average asking price for an attex t20 trans ?

Considering selling mine since due to some circumstances i wont be building around it.
    Last edited by Ml-toys; 02-04-2016 at 11:27 AM.

If it's been taken apart, inspected, put back together with new o-rings and case half gaskets, a Popsicle stick would be about $650 and a u-channel would be about $550. If it hasn't been gone through, half that value.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Drew is spot on with this. The popsicle stick style with the supported input shaft is slightly more desirable.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Thanks, guess i need to find which style i have. Any pics that show the difference somewhere ?

First picture shows a U-channel design, second is a Popsicle stick. The Popsicle stick transmissions have physical pivot points for the sticks, instead of just riding on the casing like the U-channels do. Then, there's a few other differences, as far as I know, the Popsicle stick versions have additional support for the input shaft and double o-rings on the plungers.

But I'm no expert (yet), so I may be wrong.

http://www.maxatvs.com/maxatvs/clien...d_tech_191.jpg
    http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...ps15d5f445.jpg

Thank you Travis i appreciate the pics. I will have to see which i have.

+ Reply to Thread