Relined bands and reviews

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Relined bands and reviews

Relined bands and reviews

Ok fellow 6x6ers. How many of you guys are using relined bands and lets here how they're holding up and what everyone thinks of these??
    Don't be shy about it. Lol
    Thanks Dave

I have the last 2 sets Alabama bands ever did, and 3 sets from transmission crafters. (as well as 5 sets on deck to go to them) You know that i drive anything like a rental, and i've been happy with all of my relined stuff. that being said, I've never owned a new factory set, so perhaps i don't know what i'm missing
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by racerone3 View Post
    I have the last 2 sets Alabama bands ever did, and 3 sets from transmission crafters. (as well as 5 sets on deck to go to them) You know that i drive anything like a rental, and i've been happy with all of my relined stuff. that being said, I've never owned a new factory set, so perhaps i don't know what i'm missing
    Well they shoulda been done today but Irma may have hampered that a little bit!! Yes. I've seen you drive so hopefully I have good luck. So you have some tc bands in use correct Brian??

I have used nothing but Transmission Crafters since I started riding and I have no complaints. When I get my bands back they look like new and they work great.
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Quote Originally Posted by smudvapor View Post
    I have used nothing but Transmission Crafters since I started riding and I have no complaints. When I get my bands back they look like new and they work great.
    Thanks Scott. Are they red or black lined??

Red.

Quote Originally Posted by smudvapor View Post
    Red.
    Thanks Scott. Just curious

Same here no issues with Transmission Crafters relined bands.

Quote Originally Posted by Toys4Me View Post
    Same here no issues with Transmission Crafters relined bands.
    Thanks Mike����

In both of my racers too!

+ Reply to Thread