Conversation Between CBass and kezef

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

Conversation Between CBass and kezef

5 Visitor Messages

1. will be looking forward to it and thanx for the service you are doing be safe see you soon John
  2. I cant wait to get back to all of yall and tare up the trails.
  3. well god bless for all you do and if I don't see you in the spring will see you in the fall end of season's better for me as I am raising my 5.5 yr old son for 5 yrs now on my own hope to see you soon John
  4. believe me I am missing all of yall and the rides. Unless I am in the middle of a PCS move I will be at the Spring 2014 ride
  5. gonna miss ya at Busco but rest easy as I will raise enough hell for the both of us lol
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5