tire priceing

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: tire priceing

tire priceing

Wondering where the cheepest place to buy decent tires for a maxll I have mud busters on it now work great till you want to swim found out the hard way this weekend didn't think I was getting out of the pond without getting wet and the worst part is I swim like a large boulder we had a blast till it started to float size 22-11-8 stock rims on it and only have about 1.5 '' of clearance right now

Quote Originally Posted by special ed View Post
    Wondering where the cheepest place to buy decent tires for a maxll I have mud busters on it now work great till you want to swim found out the hard way this weekend didn't think I was getting out of the pond without getting wet and the worst part is I swim like a large boulder we had a blast till it started to float size 22-11-8 stock rims on it and only have about 1.5 '' of clearance right now
    found this googled at101 tires..
    Carlisle AT101 Chevron 21x11.00-8 B/4PR - tires-direct.com

at101 are a chevron like the original runamuk tires that came on most aatvs from the factory. muddox/max does make a 21' tire that the new maxII come with. not sure of his current pricing.
    Last edited by Dan67; 04-17-2016 at 11:51 AM.

i bought tires for my max 2 at motosport.com ....... good prices, free delivery and lots of choices. hope this helps , johnboy

Found most priceing was from $62 to $67 does this sound close?

Yep me and computer don't get along !!! Motosport .com blank screen my luck but simpletire.com carlisle at101 $61.99 and kendra k472 $48.99 getting closer!!

Has anyone checked out the Kenda tire from simpeltire.com they look real close to the chevron but priced cheeper ? Do they look like they will swim??

You must be looking at the K472? They do resemble the Carlisle AT101s. They should swim a little, but I was not very impressed with the Carlisles in that mode.

Thanks for the feed back looking at price's but don't want to buy and them not swim don't do alot of swimming but have a couple ponds and a mud hole that the quads and trucks have trouble with , the jd gater's belt got wet thought I was going to have to push out of my way couln't leave hfa stranded in the swamp!!!

Quote Originally Posted by special ed View Post
    I always have 2 small inflatable boat paddles in my rig...JIC I dont feel like getting wet....my tyres suck at swimming....no propulsion at all...

Cant wait for muddox tyres in my size
    MUSCATEER 6x6
    Kubota 14hp 2cyl diesel engine, Hagen/Rooter transmission Comet 780 Drive/770 Driven 22x12x8 Bearclaw tyres
    Soon to add on a ... RHB31 Turbo..guess that would make it a
    MUSCA TUR BOTA then eh?
    94 F350 4x4 7.3 IDI ZF 5sp
    90 Bronco..awaiting a rebuild like no other = Tons and turbo diesel

Okanagan Similkameen BC Canada
    Al "Camo pants"

The Carlisle tires are te cheapest sim able tire I found at about $65.
    I bought the rawhide III's for $95 each. Swim awesome, very aggressive, prolly the best all-round tire for the max II.

If you plan on being on the lake a lot, some folks suggested standard mud tires you can get for those rims that do not swim at all for about $30 a piece, then bolt on a trolling motor.

+ Reply to Thread