Sprockets needed

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sprockets needed

Found two centers. Silver one measures right but would need a beveled washer welded over one hole. Rusty one measures 3/4" from center of hole to side of small sprocket and 3 5/8" to side of big sprocket. I suppose you could grind the weld off the one side of the sprocket and move it over.
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by countrybumpkin View Post
    Found two centers. Silver one measures right but would need a beveled washer welded over one hole. Rusty one measures 3/4" from center of hole to side of small sprocket and 3 5/8" to side of big sprocket. I suppose you could grind the weld off the one side of the sprocket and move it over.
    Sounds like a winner. What do you need from me?
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

With your racing discount they are free. Just pay shipping if you want them sent.

I think I have some fronts. I'll check tomorrow afternoon. I thought I had all my old thunderchief sprockets but I could not find them. I'll check on the fronts I saw when you first posted. They are either thunderchief or superchief not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by countrybumpkin View Post
    With your racing discount they are free. Just pay shipping if you want them sent.
    Yes, I would like them. Check your PM box.

I just looked and I have a front and a large spaced center along with a bunch of sprockets we have machined off junk tubes. What else do you need?

I think I am good for now. I am putting it together today so I will let you know for sure. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread