Looking for used 22" Rawhide III, Knobbies or Chevrons

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for used 22" Rawhide III, Knobbies or Chevrons

Looking for used 22" Rawhide III, Knobbies or Chevrons

Checking to see if anyone has any used 22 inch Rawhide III's, Chevrons or knobbie tires for an 8 inch rim, hopefully with at least 25% of the tread left. Don't even need a full set of 6 (2-4 may work, depending on type)

thanks!

I have some rawhide2 ,some chevrons,and some knobbies all 8 inch wheel size some on wheels if you want to come go through them you can have what ever will work for you

Quote Originally Posted by lewie72 View Post
    I have some rawhide2 ,some chevrons,and some knobbies all 8 inch wheel size some on wheels if you want to come go through them you can have what ever will work for you
    Yeah, if you think you have some 22's, I'll check them out! I have plenty of 21's, just wanted to see if I can get a little bit better ride for racing.

Mike you want to stay with the 21's for racing the 22's have to much bounce for racing just ask nick Oxender he found out the hard way especially rawhide III they are the worst. 21's with 1.5 to 2 lbs air should be the best ride just my 2 cents

I just replaced six 22 Rawhides with Runamucks. They do have a lot of cracking. I am 12 miles south east of Indianapolis.

Mine are all 21 but your welcome to whatever you need

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Mike you want to stay with the 21's for racing the 22's have to much bounce for racing just ask nick Oxender he found out the hard way especially rawhide III they are the worst. 21's with 1.5 to 2 lbs air should be the best ride just my 2 cents
    Yeah, it was kind of going to be an experiment. I run a bit more air, but was hoping the slightly larger diameter might help a bit with things like field ruts on the Hare Scramble (my Max seemed to handle those a bit better with 22 Rawhide III's). The rear 21" knobbies I have are already super bouncy. I wouldn't mind the front matching more - the longer wheelbase mostly makes things more stable, but sometimes jumps/bounces are a bit weird.

+ Reply to Thread