Attex track muffler set up?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Attex track muffler set up?

Attex track muffler set up?

Anyone out there have an Attex muffler set up they’re willing to part with? Or have any good pics of what it even looks like? This is the muffler that comes out the left side of engine cover and blows up or back. Not sure but I’m looking to do this to a machine so I can fix melted lower tub around muffler hole
    Thank you
    Dave

You can make them out of a standard muffler, Dave. If I can remember once I get home, I'll send you some pictures and dimensions.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    You can make them out of a standard muffler, Dave. If I can remember once I get home, I'll send you some pictures and dimensions.
    Thank you Don! This thru body muffler is melting the crap out of the lower body. It’s gotta go!!!

I may have one down in the garage Dave, I will take a look and let you know.

What do they look like?
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Quote Originally Posted by Joe H View Post
    I may have one down in the garage Dave, I will take a look and let you know.
    Joe you could be my hero!! Lol. Let me know please
    Thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by smudvapor View Post
    What do they look like?
    I’ve been looking for a pic of one but can’t find one Scott but it mount on left side under engine cover and blows out the top or rear of machine. My superchief has the correct motor cover for this setup already

moderator this post can be deleted. all is well,no longer wanted.
    thanks to all!!

I have a superchief with this set up, I can take some pics over the weekend when i pull it out.

Quote Originally Posted by gus marrone View Post
    I have a superchief with this set up, I can take some pics over the weekend when i pull it out.
    Thanks Gus! I have a muffler setup coming to me from another member but if you’d like to post pics it may help someone else also
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread