ARGO BABY

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ARGO BABY

ARGO BABY

Sorry RockDoctor, but I just had to try a video clip of my own, copying your idea. Had the daughter & grandson (mancub) in the seat, argo baby is 13 months old & just has to be at the controls, as soon as we put him in, he goes for the choke & the key (wanting to fire that mutha UP). The young ones really do pay attention & mimic the old farts.
    This my first attempt to upload a video, hope it works.

http://contour.com/stories/argo-baby

What a cool video. The camera angle was great and I couldn't help but smile as I was watching him have fun.

Thank you for Remotavating me to work on the Argo today!!!!!
    Alaska floating atvs group on face book. Fixing help and trail rides!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/alaska.AATVs/

85ish Argo 8x8 geo metro engine, hdi axles and 3 bearings per axle.

78 ford bronco... 460 lockers.... "Alaskan tow vehicle"

ATV = Alaska Terain Vehicle

Lol, I'm surprised he stayed awake. Most youngsters fall asleep right away :-)

RD

Should be able to see Moose a long ways away down those ROW's

West Central Louisiana near Toledo Bend Reservoir
    What a great movie! He's all like "Hey, I GOT this, alright... I got this... look ma no hands... no I got this." Looks like some prime riding country too. On a side note, what kind of mount are you using? It seems ultra stable, or you have some really smooth roads to ride.
    DESTRUCTION is just a couple of vowels down the street from DISTRACTION

Enjoyable video. The baby smiles big at the end.

Thanks to all that watched & remarked on the video. RD you da man Thanks for the idea. Brushcutter, I just got the patent paperwork pushed through for the camera mount , attached is a picture of said mount, similar to RD's mount.

With that said, I'm having trouble attaching pictures to this thread, I would have answered yesterday but I could NOT get computer to give up the picture to put in the attachment??? I uploaded from camera phone, now the pic is side ways any Ideas on what I'm doing wrong?
    Thanks guys
    Attached Images

I got mad after the last post, closed internet explorer, opened google, brought up 6 x 6 world site, tried to upload pics, they loaded so fast I missed it, typed out this explination, miss spelled some words, aww never mind, here are pics of the camera mount
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread