Is the t-25 available?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is the t-25 available?

Is the t-25 available?

I saw an article about the new t-25 trans but can't find anywhere that sells them. Anyone know anything about them, such as price and where I can order one.

Do you have a link to what info you’ve read? What were the advantages over the T-20?

There's a conspiracy afoot! I cannot find anything about the T-25 now on either MuddOx or MXI web pages. It's like it's been erased lol!

T-25 was an improved T-20, it's comes with all the mods you would do to improve a T-20. Better linkages for the brake bands, ported for oil cooling or dry sump lubrication, I forget what else. there was a fair bit of information on one those sites at one point. I'll keep looking lol

This is weird, there were theads here on 6x6world about the T-25 and I can't find any of those either. Shifty lol

ok, I finally found something on the mxi site. Not sure why I couldn't find it the other day.

New Skid Steer Transmission Line-Up - Mxi Max ATVs

I finally got a reply from them but they said it wasn't ready to release. No price.

Wonder what the hold up is? Seems like all the manufactures hit a quiet spell.

I have a feeling that the new Recreatives or MXI or whatever else it's name may have evolved into is dead. I hope that I'm wrong, but as every additional day passes it seems less likely that there will be follow-up.

My feeling is it may come out of China on it's next phase of production.
    Costs would go down, such that MXI can sell a few more and get some investment back. Besides, China has that Wild Panther Argo copy as evidence that they can do this one easy enough.
    Of course, I'm merely guessing here.
    Might be a good time for Mudd Ox to produce their 6x6 w/T20 to fill in the slack.
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

Yes everything ontheir site looks quite promising, but as far as both muddox and the mxi site go they have went over a year without updates is a little concerning. No promotional efforts or deals, they almost seem forgotten

+ Reply to Thread