Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do the snow/mud tracks interchange for the Max and Argos?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • soutthpaw
    replied
    here is a pic of the tracks I just bought. not sure if thats what you are looking for


    here is a couple pics I took for you showing how the tires fit.... Ignore the actual tire as they are a couple extras I have for my king quad


    Last edited by soutthpaw; 08-22-2010, 02:33 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • craig3x
    replied
    Originally posted by Robinhood02 View Post
    that would be the built in tire guides
    oh, ok. So the tracks need to be sized to the tires? Anyone have some good pictures to illustrate it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Robinhood02
    replied
    that would be the built in tire guides

    Leave a comment:


  • craig3x
    replied
    Originally posted by Robinhood02 View Post
    the plastic tracks will fit because you just add or subtract setions but the rubber tracks you'll have to cut to length

    ok, but what actually holds the tracks to the tires? Why don't they just slide off when you're driving?

    Leave a comment:


  • craig3x
    replied
    good to know. Thanks!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Robinhood02
    replied
    the plastic tracks will fit because you just add or subtract setions but the rubber tracks you'll have to cut to length

    Leave a comment:


  • soutthpaw
    replied
    Yep that sounds like a steal for a machine in good condition with those extras. not sure on the tracks, some are sectional so you would just add or remove sections.

    Leave a comment:


  • do the snow/mud tracks interchange for the Max and Argos?

    I just recently bought a 1995 Max in great condition with the full cammo canvas enclosure for $1200. Did I get a good deal?
    I just saw an ad from a guy who is selling his Argo snow tracks. Will these tracks fit on my max? I am a total newbie with these machines. haven't even driven mine yet, but really want some snowtracks for some back country snowboarding.
Working...
X