June ashtabula weekend

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: June ashtabula weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Surfer Dude View Post
    What days are everyone going to arrive at ashtabula. I might come thursday after work. Will anyone even be there for trail riding and such?
    I am going to make at least one trip there on Wednesday and camp out that night. As usual, I have at least 2 trips to make each way, but I'm uncertain of when I will make the second one. Probably whenever Swift is around.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    I am going to make at least one trip there on Wednesday and camp out that night. As usual, I have at least 2 trips to make each way, but I'm uncertain of when I will make the second one. Probably whenever Swift is around.
    So Saturday morning then?

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

We'll be there Wed afternoon.

I plan on making the long haul unless something changes. Should be there by Thursday afternoon. Did a bunch of work to the Max, the pickup truck, and maybe even a brake job on the trailer yet. Tired of wrenchin and ready to ride. And yes surfer dude I'll be ready for the trails soon as I unload. After 700+ miles of asphalt I'll be ready for some mud. Hope to meet you there.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Bridget
    Last edited by Model Citizen; 05-29-2015 at 09:58 PM. Reason: I was doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Got my machine ready 3 weeks ago....a new record in my own preparedness.
    Ahhhh, the student is now the Master.

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Nothing's ready, time's running out
    GEES, DON

Bridget

I should be there by wednesday evening. Bridget as always gonna miss you and whipper but thank you two again for getting this started back up .

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Bridget as always gonna miss you and whipper but thank you two again for getting this started back up .
    Thank you, Little G, for all the work you've done with Bud to make it a pretty special event. Just think...if everyone helps keep the dream alive there could be a 10th anniversary in 2019. Miss Ya!

Bridget

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    So Saturday morning then?
    Saturday morning? That's usually what time I'm getting home from my Friday night outings.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

So is what Jp is really saying is he will be. Sometime sunday morning just in time to sign up jump in The machine an pull To the stsrting line.

Closed Thread