Adair Pro-Tracks on a Ago Bigfoot

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Adair Pro-Tracks on a Ago Bigfoot

Adair Pro-Tracks on a Ago Bigfoot

Installed Pro-tracks on my Bigfoot and ran it in the couple of inches of snow dumped on us in NJ Saturday. The tracks transformed the machine from good traction to excellant. The ride improved on soft ground but hard ground there is some clatter. The 25" RHIII bounced allot at speeds over 10 mph but with the tracks and Runamucks thats gone. The track Kit went on real easy. I may opt for the snow extensions later but we will see how we do without. I may add some Ice screws on Tims advice but will see how the winter goes.
    Also tried out a new $50 video camera and quite pleased with the results.

Acta non verba

Wow, a springer and a Bigfoot with Adair tracks! Very cool. Now you need to figure out how to combine the two.

Keith.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

Maybe , but what I have tested so far the tracks may have a speed limit. Will tweak the Bigfoot for some more speed and find out.
    Acta non verba

Glad to see you are enjoying the increased mobility Jersey, every Bigfoot I have seen with Adair tracks has greatly impressed me with their almost unbelievable capability to move through anything you can throw at it. The Bigfoot is already an excellent machine, the tracks just make it that much more capable.

Impressive video, impressive machine, I happy to see enjoying the increased mobility of Adair tracks. Every Bigfoot I have seen with this set up has been simply unstoppable. The next time I see you at Busco I am pretty sure the you will have the machine that goes through all the holes that no one else can make.

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    Gees Marc, I had to put a sweater on to watch the video.

Bridget
    The bigfoot has a windshield , soft top and side curtains so i was plenty warm. Did have the Copperhead out for about 15 minutes. Didnt push it though, the oil temp only got up to 60 deg F. That 50 weight racing oil was probably like honey.
    Acta non verba

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-13-2016 at 12:21 PM.

I must ask about your $50 video camera. And how did you have it mounted? The video turned out great. It looks like you had a lot of fun. I have been looking into cameras. And 90 percent of them I have found the video is bouncing all over the place. And the video looks like you are looking down a long tube. Your video looks very stable. for the rough terrain your going over. great job thanks

I had none of the comforts JBF had, but still had fun watching him. It was too cold and snowy to safely tailgate using his windshield to see through, and my dual windshields were fogging as I breathed and the wipers never came on for some reason.

+ Reply to Thread