June ashtabula weekend

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: June ashtabula weekend

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    So is what Jp is really saying is he will be. Sometime sunday morning just in time to sign up jump in The machine an pull To the stsrting line.
    Exactly! Hahahahaha, you hit the nail right on the head, David!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Alright well i'll be there thursday night for sure then. Can't wait to meet some new faces and do some trail riding. I'll be looking for you tbone as I dont think we have met yet.

We should be pulling in 10:30 or so Wednesday night

Is there any fellow racer out there that's near a reasonable distance fom this place?

200 Kisco Ave, Mt Kisco, NY 10549

I'm desperately looking for a way to get my electric Max project (more on this later) to this company, Curtis Instruments. They donated speed controllers and it has to go to their engineers for troubleshooting and tuning. If anyone is somewhat near there and can haul it for me, it would be a miracle.

Were pretty Far East and it's still 4 hours east of us

Only one week see you all there happy last minute wrenching

We should have decent weather calling for some rain friday and saturday high mid seventies on sunday

I'm planning on Wednesday around lunch time.......Crap! I guess I need to start fixing the machines. Lol

1. Amphibious Drew and Family
    2. JpSwift
    3. MaxIV Mark
    4. Shawn H and Crew
    5. JoeMeg
    6. Joe M
    7. Toys4Me, NotFast, PlumCrazy and Crew
    8. bootesie and family
    9. Country Bumpkin II and Grand Bumpkin
    10. Tru-Way Techfx and Jeff L (and first grandchild )
    11. Surfer Dude
    12. Mudd-Ox/Max crew
    13.Buggyman

Griffin crew will be there with a tenative 6 machines and so far only 2 are ready to load... Yikes! See you all Thursday night!!!

Well there is a first time for everything all machines are ready two days before we leave

Closed Thread