double your internet speed for free

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: double your internet speed for free

double your internet speed for free

Is this guy smart or what? I'm going to have to try it.

I'd say VERY smart for a guy his age.

He never says what type of internet he has. Mine is DSL and I don't use an ethernet cable, I am connected by wifi. I can connect directly to my wireless modem with the cable, but still my internet speed is metered by the internet company. I'm at 3mb and would have to pay them more to get 10mb. I don't see how a cable on my end will make any difference. He says you can double the wire to carry double the information. How could it carry double when that double is not available? That's like saying you can turn your garden hose into a fire hose simply by getting two hoses... not so, as the water source would dictate the volume of water.
    Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

I think Gause delt with manetism amd Kirchoffs laws on voltage and current are well known. What he is stating I think is thru induction you are doubling the info capacity thru ten wires instead of 5 your just able to get the same info in 1/2 the time.

Quote Originally Posted by chris davison View Post
    I think Gause delt with manetism amd Kirchoffs laws on voltage and current are well known. What he is stating I think is thru induction you are doubling the info capacity thru ten wires instead of 5 your just able to get the same info in 1/2 the time.

yah, exactly. Like having a 1" water line for your garden hose, and using the standard 1/2 garden hose... then instead upgrading to a 1" hose to match your 1" feed line and having maximum power..

but really, just wrap it aroudn?! lol
    I have officially caught the 6-wheel-sickness!!

"If your gonna be dumb, you better be Tough!"

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

BUY AMERICAN..or...BYE AMERICA!!!

Depending on the server your speed will vary each time you connect.
    The speed is limited by the server and line coming into your router not the line to your pc or device.

I know with video and audio connections, a high quality cable will increase audio and video reception and visual clarity.

Quote Originally Posted by Bazooo guy View Post
    Depending on the server your speed will vary each time you connect.
    The speed is limited by the server and line coming into your router not the line to your pc or device.
    You're exactly right. Your speed is determined by the server and generally how much speed you are paying for. This guy is either playing everyone for a fool or his mods are giving some sort of false reading.
    Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

+ Reply to Thread