Western NY Ride; Labor Day Weekend

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Western NY Ride; Labor Day Weekend

Western NY Ride; Labor Day Weekend

We are having a ride at my family's place in Pendleton NY, (zip 14094), Labor Day Weekend, and all are welcome. We usually camp and hang out for the weekend and hit the trails for a couple hours at a time.

Bring your six wheelers, ATVs, field cars or vans, etc, and tents or campers, and we will provide the campsites, trails, and mud. Riding is free and you ride at your own risk. There will be a pot luck dinner Sunday at 6.

We will be there from late afternoon Friday until Monday afternoon, so stop by for a few hours or camp out for a few days.

Pm me if you are interested or for more info.

- Dan

Note: Any field vehicles left on the premises after the ride are subject to being wrecked, crashed, jumped or otherwise destroyed by Dan's Auto Wrecking at the discretion of the land owners. Thank You.
    "How deep of water does it float in?"

Quote Originally Posted by Hey_Dan View Post
    We are having a ride at my family's place in Pendleton NY, (zip 14094), Labor Day Weekend, and all are welcome. We usually camp and hang out for the weekend and hit the trails for a couple hours at a time.

Bring your six wheelers, ATVs, field cars or vans, etc, and tents or campers, and we will provide the campsites, trails, and mud. Riding is free and you ride at your own risk. There will be a pot luck dinner Sunday at 6.

We will be there from late afternoon Friday until Monday afternoon, so stop by for a few hours or camp out for a few days.

Pm me if you are interested or for more info.

- Dan

Note: Any field vehicles left on the premises after the ride are subject to being wrecked, crashed, jumped or otherwise destroyed by Dan's Auto Wrecking at the discretion of the land owners. Thank You.
    sweettttttttttttttttttt wish we could be there dan . robbie dan auto and wrecking . classic
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Dan and I have been clearing more trails. Ive been going there for years now and its always a great time.

I'll be there! I don't have a field van, but I might be able to find something by Labor Day!

~m

pic and vid's where are they ?????????????????? need to see them .. robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

I posted some pics from the ride. look under dans labor day ride. it was a great time. hydromike brought out his 750 and the big 5. Hey Mike hows your head feeling

+ Reply to Thread