Throttle stuck open but cable moves

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Throttle stuck open but cable moves

I bought the overhaul kit for the motor.. I'll def check it

I'm going to clone this, Was thinking of putting it under the tub so it's also a anti theft device

Thanks!

Thanks for the input, So great to have a forum to help with the questions.

I've got the manuals and I'll get a picture linked over when I make a public profile for my social media stuff.

1999 Argo Response.

The argo appears to have had a winch, skid plate and gun rack but these all appear to have been stripped. The clock only has 92 hours on it but it's not a Hobbs. The motor runs really strong and the gearshifts require me to shut er down once and while.. I think it's the flywheel. I figure when i pull the wheels to reinstall the skidplate through the old holes I'll upgrade to the new HD parts and add some seatbelts/rollover protection. Clean and adjust the chains, adjust brakes. etc etc..

It was the linkage

Throttle stuck open but cable moves

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyRock View Post
    It was the linkage
    Congratulations and thanks for posting. Good educational info for all of us.

+ Reply to Thread