2018 Argo Atv Teaser

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Argo Atv Teaser

2018 Argo Atv Teaser

The 2018 Argo model release is coming August 13, 2017 and a consumer viewing at the factory is August 15th. If your in the area save the 15th date and go check them out.

Argo sent this flyer to the dealers last week. It looks more like a UTV styled 6x6 with dump bed and ROPS standard with cab.

We are getting excited for the new model launch. As soon as the new model info is released in August we will let you know.

Argo 2018 Model Year Teaser.jpg

wow, looks pretty cool!

Times getting close, interested to see any changes.

Me too! In fact I will be definitely ordering one the minute they are available.

Steve

Me three!

Fritz,

The community day is on the 16th 11am to 6pm, not the 15th.

Is there a flier about the community Day? I don't want to drive 2 hours if it wrong. Would like to see the 18's up close and personal.

I bet they will have full suspension, top speed of 100km/h, 5 point harnesses, bluetooth stereo system, HID headlights, will go through one transmission and several axles a year not covered by warranty, and will soon earn the nick name "The Widowmaker".

23 minutes! I'm actually excited to see what Argo has up their sleeve!

countdown is over and still nothing???

+ Reply to Thread