6x6 bigfoot heater

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 6x6 bigfoot heater

6x6 bigfoot heater

How are u guys heating your Argo cabs I mostly use my Argo in winter for ice fishing and want to heat the cab to take the chill off . I have a 12v heater right now but it sucks lol just looking for ideas .

If it’s liquid cooled you can plumb some lines from the engine to a heater core. Did that on my Max.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

No it just air cooled

I have seen where someone removed or cut out the cup holders (if you have them) and installed small 12v fans to draw in engine heat.
    Seems like a good idea!

You can allways find an old volkswagon bug heater they are gas fired

Well just doing an experiment I bent up some copper pipe and got a small rad and 12v hot water pump with 12v fan and going to try and make one and see how it goes .
    Attached Images

All post more pics as I go I hope it works if not it was worth the shot

Quote Originally Posted by Kfactor View Post
    All post more pics as I go I hope it works if not it was worth the shot
    Tinkering is fun if you have the time and sometimes you actually get something that works, somewhat!

Quote Originally Posted by Kfactor View Post
    Well just doing an experiment I bent up some copper pipe and got a small rad and 12v hot water pump with 12v fan and going to try and make one and see how it goes .
    That is a cool idea, looks as if it should work.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

I would add a small expansion tank. lots of metal catch tanks on Ebay you can use.
    Acta non verba

+ Reply to Thread