Stolen 2000 Argo Bigfoot Massachusetts

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stolen 2000 Argo Bigfoot Massachusetts

Stolen 2000 Argo Bigfoot Massachusetts

Greetings All,
    It has been some time since I have posted and or logged on to this site , health and life has not been the best for me , ?Worst is my friend and follow Argo owner pasted away a couple of years ago , my son and I had been offered his Argo , but due to life issues and health we did not take his families offer to get his machine ?it saddens me to learn that in the interim that his Argo was stolen ?it was reported to the local police and tho it was investigated nothing (surprise) was found to be of much help ?I have enough info that if I or my son saw the machine we could ID it ?but given this late date and my current health I don?t see that happing and worst that my own machine a 2006 , 6x6 , pictures posted in gallery, may be place up for sale ?but as things become clearer I will post updates ?

Just had a call from my son on getting over to see Bruce’s family and walking the property the Argo has been located , Bruce’s Wife miscommunicated that Bruce’s 4x4 was what was stolen , the Argo 6x6 is still on the property along with the spare tire sets and snow tracks , plow and trailer …my son is currently making arrangements for them to be picked up and brought here to the farm ….both Bruce’s wife and my health has not made things easy ..but we are keeping on ….

Be Safe and Happy Trails All

Bill G.
    Last edited by BW3; 02-16-2022 at 06:23 PM.

bill ...i'm sorry you have had a rough time , especially your dear friends machine being stolen . hopefully it may show up somewhere for sale or someone else sees it . keep your spirits up ...things will get brighter !! johnboy va

Well that news all sucks. I just sent you a private message but now reading this it may be pointless. Stay positive on things and keep me/ us posted on your situation.

trevor

Sorry to hear about your health.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

+ Reply to Thread