Saved by a 4 wheeler. How embarassing...

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Saved by a 4 wheeler. How embarassing...

Saved by a 4 wheeler. How embarassing...

I finally got my max II really stuck and had to be rescued by a honda.. did you hear me! a honda. im so ashamed... I got the thing stuck in a ditch, front hung up on one side and the rear on the other. kinda like a max bridge.

Just thought it might be good for a laugh...

shawnsghost,,,

As Clint Eastwood said in a Dirty Harry movie one time " a man,s got to realize his own limitations".

As you log more seat time behind the sticks of your Max II , and gain a lot more experience as to what you can drive through or over , you,ll learn how to choose your lines of attack more carefully. Then with your gained experience , and also more hours logged behind the sticks of your Max II , you,ll then become a much more capable driver.

That is embarassing,But whats worst is when there is no one there to pull you out.These machines are not stuck proff,I got stuck in a big mud pit with about 20 4 wheelers watching,I was stuck so bad a guy on a 4 wheeler had to tie to a tree and winch me out.That was embarassing but i went a lot of places that they could not go,That makes up for the one stuck situation.

LOL, At least it was a HONDA

I've been pulled out by quads more times than I care to think about, I've also done my share of pulling quads out.

Im pretending that I didnt see this.

It would be worse if the Honda could get through and you couldn't.
    THE KIWI

I finally got my max II really stuck and had to be rescued by a honda.. did you hear me! a honda. im so ashamed... I got the thing stuck in a ditch, front hung up on one side and the rear on the other. kinda like a max bridge.

Just thought it might be good for a laugh...
    I would have jumped out and wrestled mine over onto it's roof so I could say I "flipped" it rather than admit to getting stuck.

Seriously, when I first took my out, I got caught on a log that I routinely hop today (not going fast enough)... I once got high centered on a jeep rut (going too slow while side-walling)... I once broke down and had to get towed out by two four wheelers (mine was a lemon when I bought it)...

We all have our stories.
    I ride a brown '96 Max 4 (skid plate, roll cage, 26" Rawhides, 20hp, custom winch and tow plates) with a 2K front winch and a 4K come-along for back up. I pack 20'tow-strap, 2 chains and 2 hooks,a jeep jack, and a big block of PT wood. Also an axe and chainsaw. And mechanic tools. I have a tote with a tarp and bungees. Spare parts. Two rifles. Hey, arent I supposed to be able to have three passengers?

+ Reply to Thread