RC cab over rock crawler thing

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RC cab over rock crawler thing

RC cab over rock crawler thing

Ran into this searching 6x6. An RC 6x6 cab over semi tractor sorta thing rock crawling. That is an awesome climb I think. Im not into them so maybe they do that all the time but wow.

Wow, that's crazy! That's an extremely steep angle for sure. There are some races/hillclimbs where these guys build these cabover trucks just for that kind of thing somewhere in Europe. I really don't know too much more info on it though.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

anyone up for trying that in a full sized 6x6???? I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE VIDEO
    If you can't fly you might as well float...

mike has about tried that a couple times. RC crawlers can climb pretty steep hills but 6 wheels instead of 4 sure helps a lot

reminds me of the old willy's cab over truck anyone remember them? around 61 or62

Yea I know what your talking about Marty.

Guy, that 10 legged tipper truck thing-----I though that was real sized at first and then it started steering really quick back and forth and I was like what? lol

Not RC but check this out 10 wheeler thing.

And twinke, There is an argo full sized RC and this roboplow.

"Roboplow" is really cool, I could use one of those :-)

+ Reply to Thread