factory trip

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: factory trip

factory trip

I'll be heading to the Mudd-ox/Max facility early next week. On my return trip home, I will be driving from Indiana through Pennsylvania, South Eastern New York, Connecticut, Mass and eventually home to New Hampshire. I'll have a good size empty trailer on my return trip. I would be happy to deliver anything for a small gas donation. Please PM me if you are interested. I'll have plenty of room for the big and heavy stuff like tubs, tops, tires, engines and transmissions. Thanks, Jeremy.

I just may take you up on that deal im need some max parts I will get back to you today.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzah View Post
    I'll be heading to the Mudd-ox/Max facility early next week. On my return trip home, I will be driving from Indiana through Pennsylvania, South Eastern New York, Connecticut, Mass and eventually home to New Hampshire. I'll have a good size empty trailer on my return trip. I would be happy to deliver anything for a small gas donation. Please PM me if you are interested. I'll have plenty of room for the big and heavy stuff like tubs, tops, tires, engines and transmissions. Thanks, Jeremy.
    Will you be traveling down I-90?
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

I'll be traveling down I-80 as I already promised to deliver something near Hamburg PA. If there is more interest in up state NY then maybe I can work it in as well. I'll keep you posted.

Hey Tank, I'm gonna be all over Craigslist now buddy only kidding
    I might need a new plastic gas tank from the factory. I don't know if they have any or what the cost would be but I will be happy to donate for your gas. and ofcourse I will pay for the gas tank myself. Also, there is a Redhead in New York that might need a ride and she's pretty easy to look at but I would out her in the back trailer just to be safe
    Talk about travelling, I'm on a plane right now coming home from New Orleans and thanks to Delta, I'm bringing home some MaxII parts. I had to go to the Goodwill and buy some old goofy looking luggage for 10 bucks to put things in but its free shipping since I'm sitting on a plane all the time, I can check 3 bags you shouldve seen the luggage security guy when I told what I was packing

Quote Originally Posted by swfleur View Post
    Hey Tank, I'm gonna be all over Craigslist now buddy only kidding
    I might need a new plastic gas tank from the factory. I don't know if they have any or what the cost would be but I will be happy to donate for your gas. and ofcourse I will pay for the gas tank myself. Also, there is a Redhead in New York that might need a ride and she's pretty easy to look at but I would out her in the back trailer just to be safe
    Talk about travelling, I'm on a plane right now coming home from New Orleans and thanks to Delta, I'm bringing home some MaxII parts. I had to go to the Goodwill and buy some old goofy looking luggage for 10 bucks to put things in but its free shipping since I'm sitting on a plane all the time, I can check 3 bags you shouldve seen the luggage security guy when I told what I was packing
    Gotta love the Gingers... and I'm not talking about the ale... okay I like ginger ale too. Way to take advantage of the airlines. They do it to us all the time.
    No problem on the gas tank. Do you want me to give you a call when I find out the info on them? I'll be there on Monday. I may pick one up for myself.

What day are you leaving whats a good contact number to reach you.

Quote Originally Posted by thejunkman View Post
    What day are you leaving whats a good contact number to reach you.
    I'm leaving Sunday. Feel free to call my cell at 603-767-1880.

+ Reply to Thread