hear ohio sun rise

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hear ohio sun rise

hear ohio sun rise

Well our deer gun season starts tommorow. The only day of the year you can hear the sun rise in the state. Was hoping to have the Attex done but maybe by muzzleloader season. Next year for sure!
    Cave Trolls Rule!

know the feeling

I got my maxII down to the cabin a week to spare for hunting season only to have a bearing go out within the first 20 minutes i ever drove the thing.Good thing i have my redneck golf cart to fill in for it. I have had the max for months and only drove it 20 minutes tops.beginning to think it's not worth the trouble to keep. new motor new clutch,and still no ride time. golf cart is alot more reliable. P.S i did kill a 6 point anyway

+ Reply to Thread