Found a good (and cheap) seat gear/gun scabbard. Review and pics.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Found a good (and cheap) seat gear/gun scabbard. Review and pics.

Found a good (and cheap) seat gear/gun scabbard. Review and pics.

I have a long gun scabbard with gear pockets onthe back of the front seat of my Conquest that my wife bought off Ebay years ago that I really like. I wanted one for my new Frontier but could not find the same one. I did find a Coleman brand UTV gun scabbard on Ebay for $37 shipped to my house. I was a bit skeptical of the quality for the price or how well it would fit on the back of the new Frontier seat with the high "deluxe" seat back.

I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and the material seems to be very water resistant and thick. The gun scabbard is well padded and is supposed to hold two long guns. It has two large zippered pockets that also have large velcro flaps that go over them. In between these large pocckets is a small pocket that would probably fit a pair of binouculars.

Both ends of the gun scabbard open and have roll up flaps and are then secured by two adjustable nylon straps to keep the rolled up ends secure. The case attaches to the seat back with three large adjustable straps. The dimensions are perfect for an Argo seat. There were a few of these for sale on Ebay for around the same price if anyone is interested.

I also installed the back handrail kit and GPS mount. IMG_1247.jpgIMG_1248.jpgIMG_1247.jpgIMG_1248.jpg

Like it was made for it. Good tip.
    DanW

Nice! Thanks for the review!

Looks good!

+ Reply to Thread