New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 458 of 722 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 456 457 458 459 460 468 508 558 ... LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Tennesseemudbug and Clif, welcome to the forum.

Just picked up an Argo Response. Getting it on Wednesday and I'm very excited. We have lots of timber to ride in and my two boys (6 and 8) are going to really enjoy it!! I have never owned and only ridden in one aatv, but I have always wanted to!! I hope to post more this winter!! Thanks in advance, I'm sure I will need it!

Hi trent77, welcome to the forum.

Hello and thanks

Hey guys, It seemed that every time I would google a question it would almost always send me straight to you guys.......guess it is time I at least said thanks. My name is doug and me and my old (not sure of age) hustler 6x6 live in akron ohio. My machine is a work in progress. I have finally got it running under its own power. No steering yet which I think steering would come on handy. I have the t20 trans on the bench and gonna break her down today. I am a retired u.s. Marine, no, kids and recently married.(it said tell a little about myself). Just wanted to say that the only reason that I am taking on the t20 rebuild myself is due to the great posts on this site.....awesome. I am excited about my atv (I think I have the only one around my town) and best of all, I traded a t.v. On Craig's list to get my atv........good deal for me

Sharplesscav,welcome to the site. You are in a prime location to cash in on the many group rides that happen here in Ohio and surrounding area's. Stay tuned to 6x6world and in about 4 or so months we will be seeing the ride events begin to emerge. Post some pic
    s and you should receive some input regarding your Hustler. Good to see another "local" member here on the site!

Welcome to the site Doug. There are a few machines around Akron, but I'm not sure if there are any members there. However, I have a few machines stashed just north of you and am in that area pretty often. Congrats on your 6x6. You got a really good deal in it from what it sounds like. The t-20's are fairly basic to work on, but if you run into issues, don't be afraid to ask for help.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Hi. I joined this site because I bought a '69 Trail Boss off of Craigslist for $350. That seemed pretty inexpensive, but I put another $350 into the trannys for new bushings. And, then some more for tires. Suddenly, not so cheap. I had to to do something for the trannys though. The oil was like metalic paste, and all the bronze bushings were scored or egged out. I found a machinst to custom make the bushings for me, and turn the drums, as they were scored too from the gritty oil. I'm not too impressed with the 'armstrong' steering these trannys require, and I would really like to sell the trannys out of this machine. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested. They are in perfect working order. I have about 5-10 miles on them. The engine in my machine was not the original. Someone put a 400cc, maybe a 440cc, Polaris motor in it. So, it went crazy fast, but there really aren't any brakes on this, and the Polaris primary clutch was not a good match for the secondary, so just not a good match. I've got a little briggs motor in it now just so I can drive it a bit for deer hunting. But, it would be much more pleasurable to drive if you didn't have to push so hard on the control handles. Otherwise, it's pretty cool and can go thru a lot different terrain. Thank you to everyone for freely sharing your knowledge on these forums. I belong to Arctic Chat too because I like to snowmobile and have a newer mountain cat and a vintage wankel/rotary engine arctic cat.

Tail Boss, welcome to the forum.

Hello everyone. Bought a 6x6 frontier 650 this summer. It is a 2007 but only had 24 hr. on it. A guy bought two. One for him and one for his wife. She didn't like it so it sat. It is cameo with full convertible top and sides. Has a front brush bar. Paid $5,600 at auction. I have had heart surgery and couldn't deer hunt by my self. This took care of the problem.

Shot a doe in bow season. Good to get back into the woods.

Then came the snow and boy is it fun. I live in Southwest Michigan and get a couple feet so deep snow isn't a problem.

Great to find this forum

Question MAX II & BUFFALO Novice from Russia

Hi there from a snowy Russia! My friend just got MAX II and BUFFALO without any instructions/manuals and nowhere to get any help from. After being cold-shouldered by our countrymen I found this great community and was wondering if those of you who are owners of MAX II and/or BUFFALO could help us with tips & advice on how best take care & use the fantastic vehicles. My friend does not speak English and I will be his voice (in case you were wondering ) And please pardon my English as it is not my mother tongue. I did start translating the Manual but it will take some time to deal with 111 pages.

Hoping very much for your support,
    Irena

+ Reply to Thread