sprocket question for the attex guys

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: sprocket question for the attex guys

sprocket question for the attex guys

on a later attex with a t-20 what is the tooth count on the axle sprockets ? i know i asked this question before but i cant find the post
    they dont call me mad because im angry!!!!! im just a little crazy thats all!!!!

What specific machine? I think there were 3 possible combinations, one for the big power 2 strokes (Superchief), one for the lower power 2 strokes (295 JLO) and a 3rd for the 4 stroke Tomahawk.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

i was thinking big power 2 stroke. (but now im courious what all 3 are!!!!!) i was comparing total gear ratios of different t-20 equiped machines
    they dont call me mad because im angry!!!!! im just a little crazy thats all!!!!

I don't own any later model Attex machines (IE: Poly body), But I can count final drive on a 295 Wild Wolf, a ST-400 (6 chain), and a tank trainer (basically a geared down ST-400) if you want me to. I don't know what any of them are tooth count wise right off the top of my head, but I know all 3 are different from each other.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I think my tomohawk (factory 4 stroke) has 22 and its seems to me that i have seen 24 and 26 tooth maybe as well.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

i had 26 toothe on 2 fronts, then there was like 22 on 2 rear?...and the middle axle had one of each. lol
    I have officially caught the 6-wheel-sickness!!

"If your gonna be dumb, you better be Tough!"

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

BUY AMERICAN..or...BYE AMERICA!!!

Most of the Superchiefs that you find have 26 tooth main drive sprockets and 20 on the front. Sometimes you find one with 24 teeth main drive, but they have too much top end for most people (hang on and grit your teeth). If I remember right, the Chief and Thunderchief were 26 as well.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

thanks guys for all the info !!!!! i was thinking of changeing the sprockets on my jack shafts on my max2 and wanted to get some idea of what you guys run so i dont make too big of a jump in size

+ Reply to Thread