New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 403 of 722 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 401 402 403 404 405 413 453 503 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hi All,

My name is Joe and I have a 2001 Max II, that I purchased used recently... and am fixing up. I am retired and live in central NJ. The bad news is we have no Max dealer here... so it is hard to get advice on various matters. The good news is that I drive right out my backyard and I have miles and miles of trails with creeks and swamps to cross. I ride my AATV or my ATV every day even in the winter.
    My first question for you experts out there... is... I have the itch to put 25in tires on my Max II. I have 22in on now. Would like a more detailed description of the melting process to get more room.... and an idea on how to clear the muffler and/or protect the left rear tire from the heat. Thanks for any help.

Joe

Hey, I purchased my first argo bigfoot last year for work, I have found out i love my argo more than my four wheelers, so much that i bought my second Argo yesterday, a conquest! Looking to see if there are any people in wyoming that are interested in riding! all my four wheeler friends look down on me now! I think they know they cant go where i go now! LOL! which is ok! Love the machines, love the ride! Both are tracked and covered for winter riding, and also love to ride them in the summer! well, glad i found a bunch of other like minded folks!

Hello all, My name is Chris, I have been reading and looking over the forum here to get a bit of info on a recent IMP Kadoo I bought. Its a 1970 with the kohler 309cc 2 stroke engine. The kadoo is complete but needs to be restored. A bit of info about me, Live in Oroville CA, I work on everything from cars to quads and just about anything with an engine. I look forward to restoring my Kadoo and sharing it with everyone as I go along.

Quote Originally Posted by tplayer49 View Post
    Hi All,

My name is Joe and I have a 2001 Max II, that I purchased used recently... and am fixing up. I am retired and live in central NJ. The bad news is we have no Max dealer here... so it is hard to get advice on various matters. The good news is that I drive right out my backyard and I have miles and miles of trails with creeks and swamps to cross. I ride my AATV or my ATV every day even in the winter.
    My first question for you experts out there... is... I have the itch to put 25in tires on my Max II. I have 22in on now. Would like a more detailed description of the melting process to get more room.... and an idea on how to clear the muffler and/or protect the left rear tire from the heat. Thanks for any help.

Joe
    Joe, welcome to the site. There are a couple of threads on fitting 25" tires on your Max II. Here's one with a good deal of information: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/max-a...es-max-ii.html

Quote Originally Posted by vimby210 View Post
    Hey, I purchased my first argo bigfoot last year for work, I have found out i love my argo more than my four wheelers, so much that i bought my second Argo yesterday, a conquest! Looking to see if there are any people in wyoming that are interested in riding! all my four wheeler friends look down on me now! I think they know they cant go where i go now! LOL! which is ok! Love the machines, love the ride! Both are tracked and covered for winter riding, and also love to ride them in the summer! well, glad i found a bunch of other like minded folks!
    Hi vimby210, welcome to the site. Sounds like you have been bitten by the AATV bug. There are a couple of other members in your general area so perhaps you can get together and ride sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by olds455 View Post
    Hello all, My name is Chris, I have been reading and looking over the forum here to get a bit of info on a recent IMP Kadoo I bought. Its a 1970 with the kohler 309cc 2 stroke engine. The kadoo is complete but needs to be restored. A bit of info about me, Live in Oroville CA, I work on everything from cars to quads and just about anything with an engine. I look forward to restoring my Kadoo and sharing it with everyone as I go along.
    Hi Chris, welcome to the forums. Good luck with your Kadoo restoration.

Hello from Texarkana Texas. I just got my first 6 x 6 and was wondering how big a tire I can get for it and where because I think they all need replacing
    I like looking at all the 6 x 6's out there
    Here is a pic of what I have. I think it is a Hustler 9 something 980 maybe
    Hmmm have not figured out how to insert pic

If your Hustler is a 980, then it'll have 26x12x12 tires. Here's a link explaining how to post pics. A 27" tire will fit on the Hustler 980 BIGFOOT, and if that's the machine you have, you're a lucky guy because they're really great machines and one of my personal favorites. Please post some pics, we'd love to see it. Welcome to the site!

http://www.6x6world.com/forums/6x6-w...-pictures.html
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Oh ya, ic 6x6 fever, once your ride you are hooked! Welcome to you all to something others may not see siting on there 4 wheelers, Atv and Utv's. or should I say they will see you do!

Hello I lived in France
    I have a pug of the 70s I am in full restoration.
    Can give me myself the references of the headlight which go.
    and can you give me a picture of the Dashboard.
    thank you

Hi Serge, welcome to the site. Good luck with your pug restoration. There are a few photos of pugs in the gallery. You should be able to find a couple of threads on the forums as well if you will use the search. If you don't see what you are looking for, start a new thread in the "Other AATVs" section of the site and someone should be able to help you out.

Just became a member. Got a used MAX IV with 18hp Briggs. Need a wiring diagram for it. Can someone help. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread