New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 722 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

you could not of picked a better site welcome

welcome aboard. hope to see you at some rides. we are headed to Carolina Adventure World the last saturday in january (correct me if i'm wrong guys) and to buzco later in the spring. hope you can make it out
    brian
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by racerone3 View Post
    welcome aboard. hope to see you at some rides. we are headed to Carolina Adventure World the last saturday in january (correct me if i'm wrong guys) and to buzco later in the spring. hope you can make it out
    brian
    Carolina Adventure World will be the next to last Saturday in January. Should be the 24th. And welcome to the site. Check out our videos from the last ride to Busco Beach towards the end of this thread: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/trail...t-10-12-a.html

Welcome to the site. Even though you have an Argo, I hope you can make a couple of the rides in 2009.
    Last edited by Mike; 12-22-2008 at 08:44 AM.

Smile 1st timer mike bar canada

hi everyone, just bought a 1990 argo magnum 8x8 and don't know much about them but thanks to some of your threads i'm getting a lot of good info. The argo needs some work to get her back to old self again. I live in new brunswick canada.my main concern is getting the carb redone,(parts are on the way from opeengines) the guy before me had a auto. fuel pump on it but the float on the carb was full of gas.so it wasn't shutting needle off. so i think.getting rid of pump if i can.i'll let you know how things are going later,hard to find time to work on it. merry christmas to all

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by mike bar View Post
    hi everyone, just bought a 1990 argo magnum 8x8 and don't know much about them but thanks to some of your threads i'm getting a lot of good info. The argo needs some work to get her back to old self again. I live in new brunswick canada.my main concern is getting the carb redone,(parts are on the way from opeengines) the guy before me had a auto. fuel pump on it but the float on the carb was full of gas.so it wasn't shutting needle off. so i think.getting rid of pump if i can.i'll let you know how things are going later,hard to find time to work on it. merry christmas to all
    Hi mike, congrat on your new Argo, i got some fuel problem also with my 18hp brigg.. I tried a small electric pump but it went of in the trail so i went back to a vacum pump sold by B&S(minkutzi or something like that!!!! ), original to my engine. Was my problem and now my machine work a lot better. if you need a number for the pump let me know... Do you speak french in NB...

Martin

I installed an electric auto fuel pump in my Argo. I have it wired to the ignition and a switch. I love it. I only use it for start up and when going up steep hills. McCoy did the same thing on this Argo Bigfoot.

http://www.6x6world.com/forums/argo-...pump-help.html

max versus argo

hello, i am looking to buy an amphibious atv. have been looking at maxes and argos. i am about decided to go with a max. does anyone with knowledge of the two have any helpful input?
    thanks

Thumbs down Getting started

Hi, Riverfox here. Iv'e always wanted an AATV ever since I saw one in a Popular Science magazine fourty years ago.(WOW). Finaly bought a 1990 Argo for the purpose of restoration. I'm thinking it would make a pretty good paintball tank. Anyway, I'm realy glad to see such a strong showing of people who love AATV's. It's gonna be a fun ride. I'll be bringing in some pics when I get the chance. Let the fun begin.... Riverfox.

Welcome to you new guys! Cody, if you will use the search function on the site and search for max vs argo you should find some threads that already cover the same question you are asking. It boils down to personal preference and the best way to figure it out for yourself is to drive each of them and see which one you like better.

Big hello from Canada eh!!!

hello, I have just purchased an older anphibious machine. I have never drove one until i got this one and i love it.I am from Ontario and have been driving other types of ATV's before but nothing that floats and can drive across swamps. My AATV is an 197? skipper. It's not in the best of shape but the 2 stroke 340 give me a thrill everytime i start it and drive it. I don't know a whole lot about these machines and i find it hard to find info. about them, so if anyone owns one or has innfo. on them i would love to here from you.

+ Reply to Thread