New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 588 of 722 FirstFirst ... 88 488 538 578 586 587 588 589 590 598 638 688 ... LastLast
Results 5,871 to 5,880 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Thank you Mike for kinds words and for welcome me to the site, I sure hope to have up and running soon, but with any hobby it takes dough to play, if I just could make grow, I have more for all my hobbies, but I haven’t firgue that one out yet lol

Congrats on getting an Attex, Mark. The T'hawk is a very nice machine no matter what power plant you decide to give it. In NW PA you're not too far from Pine Lake in Ashtabula, Ohio: you should make the trip out there and meet up with a large group of AATV folks. You'll enjoy it, and there are always lots of parts for sale. You'll get ideas and advice on your build as well. We just got done with a racing weekend, but we'll be out there in the fall again for a hare scramble (Sept 9 thru 12).
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Thank you Don, that’s greatly appreciated, your right about, not being too far, as the crow flies i’m 15 miles away. I wanted to go big time, but I figured I would have been a big 44-year-old kid and want, everything I saw lol, instead i use up my internet time on watching u tube clips on pine lake
    A good friend of mine and owner of JB racing, spoke very highly of Fischer Pine Lake. I definitely have mark down the dates for Sept , in hope to see all the AATV folks for ideas and advice

Quote Originally Posted by mark814 View Post
    Thank you Don, that’s greatly appreciated, your right about, not being too far, as the crow flies i’m 15 miles away. I wanted to go big time, but I figured I would have been a big 44-year-old kid and want, everything I saw lol, instead i use up my internet time on watching u tube clips on pine lake
    A good friend of mine and owner of JB racing, spoke very highly of Fischer Pine Lake. I definitely have mark down the dates for Sept , in hope to see all the AATV folks for ideas and advice
    We are all big kids who want everything we see
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

amen to that

Hello All,

I am the proud (I hope) new owner of a used Max 2. It needs some work so I'm here to learn. I live in the country north of Kansas City Mo about 35 minutes within 1 mile of the Platte River. The Platte floods several times a year so an amphibious ATV made sense to me since the water at the low end of my road is often deeper than my Arctic Cat 4WD atv can handle.

At this point I'm trying to learn all I can. I'm not even sure what year my Max is since I've been unable to find any types of identifying marks anywhere on it.

What I know for sure is:

My 16 hp Vanguard needs a carb overhaul (surging)
    The original fuel tank is gone ( plastic boat tank mounted next to engine cover)
    Most of the park brake hardware is gone but main pedal remains
    Chains are worn and sloppy.

I'm digging in to try to make this baby right so I can enjoy it.

Loney

Hello Loney, welcome to the forum and congratulations on picking up a Max II. Good luck getting it sorted out and running well. For the year, check out this thread: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/max-a...rial-year.html

I'd love to give you particulars on my Max Mike, unfortunately all ID tags are missing on my machine.

Hay all newbie here my friend Jim and I picked up a attex 295 wild wolf a few weeks ago and it was not in the best shape it had some running issues and some cracks so I got it running and he is a body man so now we are working on fixing them drove it a little before we start the rebuild and had a blast looking forward to getting it done so we can get it in the pond without sinking

Hey Jim, welcome to the forum. Good luck getting your Attex body patched up so you can enjoy it in the water.

+ Reply to Thread