New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 593 of 722 FirstFirst ... 93 493 543 583 591 592 593 594 595 603 643 693 ... LastLast
Results 5,921 to 5,930 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hello all, guess I should leave a little note on here as well. I've been lurking around in the background for a pretty long time, and after a lot of time on youtube and talking to a few people I bought a 2016 argo 750 6x6 hdi. Guess its been said a million times but I never new what I was missing until I sat behind the controls of an AATV. I have all ready found lots of help on this site and am now a proud member. Hopefully I can return the favour and help out some other people as I gain more experience with my argo.

Brad

Welcome brad, lots of help and support here! Have fun with the new whip
    Curtis
    Corner brook NL

Hello everyone at 6x6 world. I bought my first AATV project just a little bit ago (1969 or 70? Hustler 880J), and came across this site while researching the work ahead of me. Looking forward to the challenge of fixing it up, and will definitely need assistance in correcting some of the questionable modifications made to it over the years, and advise in fabricating the parts I'm missing!

Looking forward to the sessions!
    Nick

Hello Nick, welcome to the forum. Good luck getting your Hustler back up and running. :coo:

Hello 6x6 people, just bought a 94 max2. Going to disassemble, fix and modify. So I bet I'll have some questions.

Welcome to the site Scotty Mac, congratulations on picking up your Max II. Good luck with the rebuild and upgrade. Let us know if you have any questions.

Hi everyone,
    I just picked up a nice 87 8X8 I will tell you more and show you pictures when I figure out how to put them on.
    Thank you,

Hi Cartoon6pk, welcome to the forum. This thread shows you how to upload photos to the gallery: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/6x6-w...-pictures.html I look forward to seeing your 8x8.

Thanks Mike, Im Tad, but havin trouble posting some items, but I have supported shaft t-20 out of mid 70s hustler 650$ and decent 780 hustler tube 200$ max ll windshield 225$ and 440 ccw 70s argo ss motor 250$

Quote Originally Posted by tad View Post
    Thanks Mike, Im Tad, but havin trouble posting some items
    Tad, Just go to the Parts for Sale forum here: Parts for Sale and click on "+ Post New Thread" at the top or bottom of every page to start a new thread in that forum.

+ Reply to Thread