New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 596 of 722 FirstFirst ... 96 496 546 586 594 595 596 597 598 606 646 696 ... LastLast
Results 5,951 to 5,960 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

mike, are you riding a max? i own a survey company and may be looking to purchase one or two. i'm wanting to try something different. any good reference?

I think I remember reading where you couldn't give the tracks full throttle. If you try 1/4 or 1/2 throttle that may move you forward. Check out some of the videos in the track forum to see others swimming with the Adairs. I do own a Max II and IV. They are good machines. If you are looking for a used machine, watch the classified section here on 6x6 World or check your local Craigslist. If you are looking for a new machine, you will need to contact Mudd-Ox. They now manufacture the Max line of ATVs. I would suggest finding someone near you with a Max and see if they will let you try it out.

well, i was prob full throttle. you know anyone near baton rouge, lafayette that may have one? thank you

Hello everyone! My name is Jerrid and I'm from Des Moines Iowa. Why I joined was hoping someone can help me. I have an older 6x6 that I bought from a guy last year. Don't have much info on it & can't find anything. It has a sticker that says ASV (All Season Vehicles) Mascow, IA and SN# SF-2-507. I hope someone can help or know who can! I need a new throttle cable for it and a gas cap!!!!! The throttle cable that was on it was set up with a choke cable and a pull knob for throttle. It looks of it broke at one time so they jimmy rigged it up. It still has the twist handle for throttle.If you need any more info feel free to e-mail me at jjbodling@gmail.com or message me.
    Thank You For Your Time, Jerrid

I would post a pic but not sure how???

Hello, welcome to the site. It sounds like you've got a Swamp Fox. The earlier ones were produced by Donaldson Corp. out of Ames Iowa then later on by Royco from Union Iowa. The Swamp Fox had the smaller 21" tires and the Super Swamp Fox had the 26" tires. If you look in the " other aatv" section on here you'll find a wealth of information. I'm sure some other Fox owners will chime in as well. Have fun with your new toy.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Thank You Tbone9

Hello Jerrid, welcome to the forum. This thread shows you how to upload a photo: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/6x6-w...-pictures.html

Hello my name is Supermac and have just recently acquired a Magnum 8 Argo. I have always wanted one over the years but just never found one that I could afford until I came across this one on Craigslist. It did not run, but after a couple of hours it runs like new. Just need to find some new affordable tires for it. Where I live , there is a big pond which is feed by a creek, that runs into the Caney river. So I plan on doing a lot fishing and exploring with the Argo.

Hello Supermac, welcome to the forum. Have fun with your Argo!

+ Reply to Thread