New Engine for my Max 2

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Engine for my Max 2

New Engine for my Max 2

Looking to put a new motor in my Max 2. Was pondering a new briggs stratton with more horses but they are pricey. I have been looking at the 22hp Predator at Harbour Frieght. Does anyone know if this is a simple swap. Are the shafts the same size. Also will it be difficult to run the max previous long choke cable to the predator. Any advice and issues I may have that anyone can share would be great. If it is a good idea. I can pick up the predator this holiday weekend with a 25% coupon which is just around what I have saved up so far... Thanks

Hi Logan. 25 % Coupon excludes the predator but there's a 10% coupon on the 2nd page for the predators. Good till 6-30. Keep saving and good luck. A lot of people on this site use them. Later mike

+ Reply to Thread