Is this a good deal ?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is this a good deal ?

Is this a good deal ?

2001 Argo 8x8 Conquest asking $3000 (can) .

from the seller - " the last spring my dad used it I replaced six bearing on it and all the chain has bin done once on it at about 900 hrs including the main drive it will float and I think my father had installed a bilge pump in it just as a precaution I will have to ask him to confirm. I will be honest with you the tires will need to be pumped up once and awhile and the right hand brake may need a new kit put in it other then that it has a platform at the back so hunters can Stan on it when hunting or just to carry your gear on the top portion at the back is removable when have people standing to hunt and both winch’s work front and back. And it has a Kawasaki four stroke water cooled engine and I just put a new electric fuel pump in it to last spring"

Wondering if this is a good deal or should I pass on it? First Argo and want to buy used before I think of investing in a new one. Just in case I don't like it then I haven't wasted alot of money. Any thoughts ? Thanks!

Pass on it. Appears to be a rolling money-pit.
    "...So sayeth the Coffinman..."

That thing has over 1100 hours on it, unless it has been rebuilt and taken care of it is worn out!!!!! Stay away from that machine!

Thanks guys will do

+ Reply to Thread