axle length

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: axle length

axle length

Have a hustler I'm rebuilding, and the axles were froze on so had to cut them off. But I got ahead of myself and did'nt take any measurement and I'm ready to have my machine shop build new axles. What I need to know is if any of you have the excact overall length which I believe is 21 3/4" and also how far from the end the sprocket hole is located? Any help would be appreciated.

Overall length from the inside to the outer face of the wheel flange is 20 3/4 inches. the portion of the axle that is turned down to 1" measures 1 3/4 in length. bolt hole is 8 1/2 inches from the inner end of the axle.
    Attached Images
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Thanks for that, racerone3. I will need those dimensions if I break another axle.
    19?? Hustler 930 Frame-out resto in progress!
    2009 Yamaha Grizzly 350 4x4
    2003 Honda VTX1800S
    1982 Ford F-150 4x4 351W
    2009 Ford Ranger

Do I have too many toys?...NAH!!

Racerone3, Thanks for the info it will help out alot. Sorry took took so long to responed.

No problem at all, Information is always free around here
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

+ Reply to Thread