anyone ever try a seat like this

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: anyone ever try a seat like this

anyone ever try a seat like this

I have been looking for seat ideas and I found these......... Designed for off road use in a bench format to allow side to side movement which we need in our machines,can accomidate seat belts and has side support.check out the link

Corbeau: 42-Inch Baja Bench

That's a nice comfortable seat,It should ride real good and a good price.I might go with the ss seat for brandons argo.Thanks.

20 inch seat depth will kill leg room for the passengers if it's for a Max IV.

Keith.

its for a predator 17 inches would be optimum but the only drawback with the 20 inches would be reverse position of the sticks, but I want to shape them to fit comfortable with my seat choice so I don't have to lean forward to go full speed. There is plenty of leg room.

Just go to your local junkyard and find a bucket seat from a '90s model Buick; pillow top AND velour! You will be quite comfy, and will get a lot of "WTF is that?." Although, it may get a little funky after a few runs through the mud...
    19?? Hustler 930 Frame-out resto in progress!
    2009 Yamaha Grizzly 350 4x4
    2003 Honda VTX1800S
    1982 Ford F-150 4x4 351W
    2009 Ford Ranger

Do I have too many toys?...NAH!!

+ Reply to Thread