Anyone ever heard of a Drago 2?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anyone ever heard of a Drago 2?

Anyone ever heard of a Drago 2?

I live in Mexico and just bought a 6-wheeler branded a Drago 2. From all of the pictures I've seen I'm pretty sure its a Max 2. Right now I have it disassembled and am cleaning it up. I'm waiting on the paper work so I'm not sure what year it is.

If you can post some pics !

I'll get the camera out. I've got it all apart right now but you'll be able to see what it looks like.

Here's a side shot of the body. I just got the papers and it's a 2001. All the running gear seems to be the same as the early Max 2's.

Here's a shot of the front.

Very interesting hwally, it does look similarly frame based.
    Lets see a picture of the lower body as I don't see one in your gallery, I do like the split shifters.
    The lower body seems as if it may be straight across looking at the upper body pics, the upper body seat wells look like Max and the engine access looks like early Max.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Here's some pictures of the tub ARGOJIM.

Another picture. I haven't figured out how to post multiple photos in one post. I tried copying multiple urls but only the last one shows up when I paste.

It certainly looks like a MaxII lower with the main differences quickly seen of, the 3 ribs on the bottom, the straightened body seam and where the outer exhaust hump is.

A quick frame question, the rear chain adjusters are different for sure, are the front chain adjusters located on the jackshaft tower?

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

The front chain adjusters are on the jack shaft tower. Another difference I've found is the axles are all 4 lug. The axles are 1 1/4 and hollow with only the outer bearing and a bushing on the inner end. I'm going to install an inner bearing, just seems like a better idea. I'm pretty sure this company is out of business and I haven't found any info on them on the internet. The body does have a tag with a serial number etc. I live in Mexico and it's the only one I've seen down here. I'm having a lot of fun working on it.

+ Reply to Thread