Update on New Max ATVs

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Update on New Max ATVs

it may be like '' elio motors ''. they have been going to build a 3 wheel auto for

it may end up being like '' elio motors '' . they have been going to build a 3 wheel car for $ 6800 for atleast 4 years. it has been put off year after year and no money for starting up. and unfortunately have taken a few thousand deposits. sure seems like the max guys would keep a updated info site if they want to really sell machines......j.b.

any new max2 yet

Today, I once again went to this page (Need to Know) and posed the following question and statement about this:

Any word on where this project is in either design or production? Or has it died?

There are many United States and Canadian and other owner/users around the world who are in wonder, what happened to the MAX AATV line. You can view some of the questions/comments at http://www.6x6world.com/forums/max-a...-max-atvs.html or maybe log in at 6X6 World Vendors and create your own vendor link to keep us and the world informed.

EDIT: I also just found this. http://mxiatv.com and in particular this news link on that page http://mxiatv.com/mxi/?p=1985 which may be of interest to some MAX owners.... maybe response by some later model MAX owners to this request for information might spark some more interest at either mxiatv.com or agvtec.com
    Last edited by hipowerone; 03-18-2018 at 05:39 AM.

Agile Vehicle Technologies has some new information on their website now, go to agvtec.com if interested. It is short on details but does show some of the configurations they plan on making available and some of the powertrains they plan on offering, although again, vague in detail.

That completely answers previous questions...MAX II, MAX IV, Buffalo are DEAD. The thought or chance to get replacement parts has also been answered. While I had queried AGVTEC several times, they ignored those queries. A simple "sorry, but we will not be supporting the MAX line" would have sufficed. Folks, we are on our own and can only hope that the few dealers out there who have supported us in the past can continue to find and supply parts. Maybe even someone could start to "make" speciality parts. ( As a member of the shooting community, I know of one gunsmith who has been making and supplying replacement parts to a 75 year old out of production rifle.) I am sure that if we need it, we will pay for it. It was a good, long run, while it lasted.

wow, first update in over a year.

I guess since Agile isn't going to make new parts for old Max vehicles that just decreased the value of all Max vehicles out there, something to consider when buying a used Max in the future unless a large supply of parts becomes available through an outside vendor, similar to what the antique car hobby has for getting parts for all the old jalopies out there. I could see someone like Muddox doing that if there was enough profit in it and legally they were allowed, based on their settlement with mxi. I guess time will tell.....

crap! I just bought an 01 max 4. I did think about the future parts scarcity but bought it any way figuring pretty much anything beside the t-20 and the body could be sourced thru industrial suppliers like chains and sprockets and axels can be machined if need be. still shoulda negotiated a lower price for it.
    Guess I suddenly own a Vintage possibly classic vehicle?

Max parts are readily available from Richards Relics.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

I wouldn't worry too much about parts. Attex and Hustler have been gone sense the early to mid 80's and we all still manage to keep quite a few of them running around
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

+ Reply to Thread