I'm Back

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm Back

I'm Back

Sorry Guys, I know I have been M.I.A. for a while. We have been real busy with working on the house, work, and hunting. But I haven't given up on my AATVs. For the past couple of months, my Argo has been at a friends horse stables where I ride it every week. On top of riding all the trails, I have been helping them by pulling trees and hauling loads with my Argo and I love it!!!! Friday was my highschool's Prom. And here are some of the Prom pictures WITH MY ARGO!!!!

Argo Prom - Amphibious ATV Pictures

Also, last week I added to my fleet. I finally got an Attex SuperChief!!! I will post more about that and some pictures of it later.

Cole

glad to hear from you again Cole, i was wondering if you had lost interest. great prom pics! and congrats on the SC! are you going to make it to Ashtabula?
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Great Cole. Good for you. Glad to hear the collection got bigger.
    Banned

love the prom pic !!!!you have got to bring that lady to busco in the falll . you are the man camo is perfic for the dress and vest love it .o . glad u are back with us cole & doc .robbie
    Last edited by rdr; 05-09-2010 at 03:12 PM.
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Love those pics ,,,

It isn't hard to see that we've all missed you & the Doc. Sounds like all you had was a case of the busys. That's actually good news.

Bridget & Whipper

Great to hear from you, Evil. Nice pictures! Post some pics of the new SC as well.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Way to go Cole! Hope to see you and your dad at ashtabula. Joe

Cool pictures! I'm glad you are still ATVing and having some fun when you have time. I'm with Don, we need to see some pictures of the new superchief

Really enjoyed the prom pics, we were wondering where you guys had been. Glad to see you on the board again. Congrats on the SC. See you guys at Ash!

+ Reply to Thread