identify?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: identify?

identify?

K Probly not much help here for you to help me, but ill give it my best! I bought a whole bunch of 6 wheeler stuff from a guy and only thing he knew about it was it was his brothers before he passed. Here is what I can tell you.
    Body is a remain has not been cut.
    frame has center stick controls
    Has t20 trans
    May have had a jlo 2 stroke bolted on at one time.
    Appears that the engine and trans mount separates from frame
    I believe wheel bolt patern is 4 on 4
    No splines on axles looks like they lock by bolts.
    I'm lost I've studied pictures of these bit can't make heads or tails of it. Maybe its just a mutt? From my un trained eye most the full frame units with a t20 look same!
    Not really sure where or what to look for in this trailer load of parts, I'm in the process of building a shed so so I can start trying to piece together and hopefully by then I will know more than its a 6 wheeler! Lol thanks for the help in advance!

A picture is worth a thousand words.
    If you post up your location you may get another local member to help out.
    6X6 world members - Google Maps

Get us a picture of the body first of all, then get us some pictures of the parts n such. This way we can all help identify what you've got!
    I have officially caught the 6-wheel-sickness!!

"If your gonna be dumb, you better be Tough!"

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

BUY AMERICAN..or...BYE AMERICA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 6wheelconf View Post
    I'm in the process of building a shed so so I can start trying to piece together and hopefully by then I will know more than its a 6 wheeler! Lol thanks for the help in advance!
    Hope your shed is big or expandable. More will follow, lol.

is the body plastic or fiberglass? Best bet is to take a picture of the body like others have said.

Sorry everything is in storage right now and don't have access right now. I do have the axles in my garage and just looked to see I lied they are 5 bolt! Sorry for not having my ducks in a row! I thought that all the remain bodies were same! Still learning! It is plastic I believe and green. I looked at a hustler 960 build and frame looks very similar as well as controls and linkages, gears, and such. Will other manufactures look same? Thanks for the imput guys!

Oh and yes I was thinking I may have to do a Henry Ford to the shed except instead of using sledge hammer, I'll use a 6 wheeler!

Does it have 2 rows of seats? Hustlers do fit your descriptions.

I think it just has one row. I know it only has one hole in the top half.

A hole in the top half. Is the hole in the back of the machine like an engine access panel thing. if that's the case I am going to say its probably a max II.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

+ Reply to Thread