question on bearing extenders

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: question on bearing extenders

question on bearing extenders

Hey guys can I take my wheel extenders off and support rails and run my tires without wheel extenders? With my bearing cages on?

Yes. Make sure you keep the center axle spacer,it's a split plastic piece behind the rail on the center axle.

ok I didn't see it when I took my rail to change a bearing but I didn't look for it. it just goes in between rail and cage?

It's only used on the IV and truck. It is there to make up the difference caused by the front and rear skid plates. The center bearing cage is only on the tub. Hope this helps out.

thanks guys

I wonder why they don't avoid confusion and put a one piece skidplate like Argo ?

+ Reply to Thread