Experience or Opinions about River Ranch Acres, Florida

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Experience or Opinions about River Ranch Acres, Florida

Experience or Opinions about River Ranch Acres, Florida

I was wondering if anyone here has any experience or opinions about the River Ranch Acres and / or its Property Owner's Association down in Florida. I have seen a few videos and read about it online, and generally, there seem to be two schools of thought regarding the place.

School of thought #1: The place is run by a corrupt and illegal gang of thugs (the POA / local police) and is chock full of drunken, thieving, irresponsible yahoos. I wouldn't have anything to do with it if my life depended on it! (which, it seems, is exactly the case)

School of thought #2: The place is full of wonderful, fun-loving, family oriented people and is run by a thoughtful organization that hosts all kinds of great events for the members. It is a real blast and I can't wait to go back!

There may be opinions in a grey area, but from most of what I have read, it is one or the other.

If you know anything about this place, I would like to know what you think.

I have done lots of work in that area and was advised by the locals to steer clear of the place. Bear in mind I have no actual experience with the place but that the local opinion of the place is negative.

+ Reply to Thread