Mudd-Ox ready for it's own Forum?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mudd-Ox ready for it's own Forum?

Mudd-Ox ready for it's own Forum?

Hey Mike,

Do you think the Mudd-Ox is ready for it's own Forum? Seems like there is plenty of interest in it, I know that it is the main reason I get on the 6X6WORLD.COM website. It sure would make it easier to find out the latest news on my favorite phibber. Just a suggestion. If you don't think it is worthy of a new forum perhaps a mention in the description line of the Other AATVs forum would suffice. It seems like the biggest news in the world of AATVs should warrant some special recognition some where on this fine site. Thanks.

Smile own forum?

nah........

I would like to see a new forum. If things go right next week I will be the owner of one. It would be nice to just to go to a forum and not have to do a search to find info on the Ox. Just my 2 cents. Cougar
    2011 MUDD OX KUBOTA TURBO DIESEL

The Mudd-Ox is the only machine that is in current production that does not have its own forum. Any post related to the Mudd-Ox gets many hits. I believe it warrants its own forum. Thanks in advance for this consideration by the forum administrators.

Well, you guys all make valid points (except Amphiman of course ) This was discussed when Matt first introduced the Mudd-Ox and I put it off since there weren't many Mudd Oxen out there but there are a growing number of you now. Let me get through the Busco ride since I'm trying to finish up Jennifer's Max this week and then I will set something up. If you don't see something in two weeks post back here to remind me. Thanks.

Edit: I set up the gallery and moved the Mudd-Ox pictures there however there are only 10 of them: http://www.6x6world.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/700

You mudd-ox lovers had better start taking some more pictures!
    Last edited by Mike; 10-03-2009 at 04:44 PM.

( QUOTE ) " You mudd-ox lovers had better start taking some more pictures!"

Mike,,

Yes , I agree with you ! I,d also like to see a lot more Mudd-Ox video,s too.

Smile mudd ox

Well, you guys all make valid points (except Amphiman of course )

Isn't there more Amphicat and AMF picts?

Thanks Mike!!!!!!!

The mudd-ox forum is now open. I've still got to sort through some old threads but now you guys and gals have no excuse not to post about your Mudd-Ox.

Thank You Mike!!!

Matt

+ Reply to Thread