Bushwacker II BWII

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Bushwacker II BWII

Sprngwater Fall Ride Nov 09 Part t3 of 4

Part 3 of 4, is pretty good, I think everyone will enjoy the action

That was a Wild Ride, guys.

Bridget
    Last edited by Model Citizen; 01-30-2010 at 02:21 PM.

Awesome video!

At 9:17, of part 3, I first though you where fishing? The tree limb lined up with your camera perfect and it looked like a fishing pole. lol

dialoging the dialogers was funny too

Hahaha, yes I just checked it out, it looks like I got a 20 lb. pike on my line. Your a detail man Larry, glad you enjoyed it. I can't wait for warmer weather to get out and have some fun, I kinda hate winter. I'm getting a "real" camera this year one that shoots HD, I like the Kodak Zi8, good price as well.

Sprngwater Fall Ride Nov 09 Part 4 of 4

Ok, here is the last of the series, it's short and sweet. Some good action, I hope you enjoy it. I want to thank everyone for all your kind comments.

I am fairly new to the site but wanted to say that your machine is a fine piece of fabrication and has gave me a ton of ideas for a future project,Thanks

This is inspirational to me. I tried to get my family interested in manufacturing this type of machine, but have to compete with cattle scales and airplanes. I still think it could be a good fit, though. Anyhow, wonderful machine, good on ya. Would love to get your brain goin on my no-account old argo. Can't believe it could be that hard to get it tracked (roll pin axle machine, spent easter Sunday tearing it down to replace with grade eight bolts

Thanks for the comments. Although cattle scales are probably not that awe inspiring, they probably pay the bills. As for airplanes, well that's a different story, I have my pilots license, started with ultralights, used up some of my nine lives, and then moved to conventional aircraft. Always wanted to build one though. Good luck on your Argo, PM me anytime.

@BW6:

Hello.

I am curious as to what has happened with your Bushwacker-II? I have not seen any new postings or videos on youtube about this machine for 8 months or so.

Also what about your Bushwacker-I, is it still running at that outfitters place?

are plans available for the bushwacker atv anywere?

+ Reply to Thread