scariest video you've ever watched

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: scariest video you've ever watched

scariest video you've ever watched

No amount of money offered to me would get me to do this! Watching this video made me VERY UNEASY!

Last edited by mudbug3; 08-15-2013 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mudbug3 View Post
    No amount of money offered to me would get me to do this! Watching this video made me VERY UNEASY!
    Palms are sweating just watching good lord these guys are nuts!
    1995 Max IV , (#11582), 23 HP Vanguard, Custom aluminum bellyband/roll-bars with direct winch attachment. Recreatives track kit.
    Work in progress. Front windshield and canvas enclosure for winter use.

Alaska AATV Owners Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/alaska.AATVs/

NOPE! ,, can't watch it all they way through ....now I got to get a crowbar to get me up off my chair... cheeks have a bit of a hold on it ...

My heart starting beating faster and faster as I watched this guy climb higher and higher and the pole got thinner and thinner. This video made me feel so uncomfortable, that I could'nt watch him finish the climb up that very thin pole.

Oh hell no!

15' on a deer stand is more than enough for me!
    Thomas

94 MAX IV, 16 Vanguard, Aqua Torques, 1 1/4" wheel spacers

ok,i watched the whole clip.sweaty palms and all,what a job!

maybe in my younger years, not now though

West Central Louisiana near Toledo Bend Reservoir
    Aww JEEZUS please don't look down like that! They were way up there at the start of the video and it still took 7 + minutes to reach the top! There has not been enough money printed to get me to do that! Just the movement of the camera as he climbed is enough to make you think you are a goner. I think the 84 said it best... oh HELL NO!
    DESTRUCTION is just a couple of vowels down the street from DISTRACTION

Quote Originally Posted by locolouie View Post
    maybe in my younger years, not now though
    That about sums it up, a few years ago just for the rush but not now. You have to bear in mind this bloke does it for a living so probably has a grip like a vice, as do most rock climbers, and some fingers on just one hand will hold him for minutes.
    I only used to climb to E6 but could support my weight on two or three fingers, not so bad when you think of it like that is it.

[QUOTE=brushcutter There has not been enough money printed to get me to do that! Just the movement of the camera as he climbed is enough to make you think you are a goner. I think the 84 said it best... oh HELL NO![/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly!

+ Reply to Thread